We understand that your inbox, news and social media have been flooded with information about the COVID-19 pandemic, the stock market, political posts and countless other topics. We first and foremost hope that you and your families are safe during these unprecedented times. We also hope that you are finding ways to keep yourselves occupied during this pandemic.
We know that it is important to find shows, documentaries, movies, books and activities to keep ourselves from going stir crazy. So, it was an idea of our team member Garrett Frey to put together a Top 10 list of the ways the Waldron team is staying sane during our COVID-19 quarantine.
- At Home Workouts – this is the clear top activity that our team is doing overall
- Cleaning and Reorganizing the House
- Family Walks
- Watching The Tiger King Netflix Docuseries
- Taking the dog(s) for a walk
- FaceTiming extended family members
- House projects
- Board Games
- Planting an indoor garden
We hope that this list might provide some activities that you can incorporate to help you pass the time. If you have any activities that you are doing, we would love to hear them.